Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Rose - Every Other Wednesday

I love every other Wednesday. That's the day that "Rose" comes to help me clean house. I guess I may be exaggerating a bit when I say she comes to "help" me clean. I've gotten into a habit of pretty much leaving it with her - and it's way worth it. I love leaving ..and coming home to a spotless - good smelling house. There's just something WONDERFUL about sparkling bathrooms - clean, crisp sheets, vacuum patterns in the carpet - an empty dishwasher - and ALL the laundry being washed, dried, folded and put away. It's just like magic!!!

Just like most other folks - Larry and I looked at our budget - and cut back on some expenses. It just makes sense in these "sparse" economic times. However... he says "Rose" is one place where we are NOT going to cut back. According to Larry - there are some expenditures that are NOT up for discussion!

SO..... for right now - every other Wednesday will continue being my favorite day - and "Rose" is my favorite flower!

No comments:

Post a Comment